Monday, July 18, 2011

Is there a good online store for Dit Da Jow?

I am constantly warned against this, however, with the amount of time I train I have little time to be shopping for rare and unusual herbs, what is more, I am financially limited. I am told that people often sell week herbs, in plastic bottles that damage the mixture, having not properly aged and having sifted out all the useful herbs prior to use. Has anynyone sampled the jow from http://www.plumdragonherbs.com/, that is not to say there pree brewed but there herb packs. How about the infamous scar family jow's? I am not opposed to buying herb packs, I just do not have time to single out individual herbs and order them all separately. If there is any decent online store you can recommend, please do, I do not want to discontinue my training on account of time or money. Also, do not advise me to get jow from my sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment