Thursday, July 21, 2011

Theres a woman I really like but....I cant seem to be able to get my feelings out to her.?

You see ive known this woman for around 8 months almost, and I havent been able to get my feelings out to her. I mean I really like her, my heart feels strongly for her, but every time I talk to her I never can get my feelings out. I always play mime or just plain dont tell her what im really feeling. The feelings for her are really strong, it both scares me and excites me at the same time. I feel like im being torn in two different directions. Ive been hurt in so many relationships, im just afraid to take the next step and get my feelings out to her. Is love really worth all this, I mean is going through all these feelings and emotions really worth it for someone you really care about?

No comments:

Post a Comment