Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do I find help on obtaining grant money to renovate an abandoned building and start a business?

I am looking to renovate an abandoned building that has not been used for over 10 years. The building is about 35 years old and in fairly good condition. I want to start a business with 4 or 5 different "businesses" inside of it. I am looking for help finding federal funding options to help minimize start up costs associated with renovation of the interior and parking lot. Also looking locally for help from our Chamber of Commerce. Hopefully I can find a few leads to help minimize the amount of time I spend searching as I am extremely busy with all other aspects of making this dream a reality. The business will not be non-profit but will be aimed at serving the community by offering a variety of activities and entertainment for residents at a low cost without having to travel out of town. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment