Friday, July 22, 2011

Should I carry on with footie practice?

I'm the worst player in my team, but I love football, it's so good. I'm better than everyone who doesn't play football but I'm still the worst plus everyones in friendship groups:/ but there's a few more people joined so if I make a new impression then I could be mates with her. I'm sub for at least half of the game!I'm good in goal though- I've never let any goals in and been in goal for 2 or 3 matches and most of the time I go upfront. But I DON'T WANT TO QUIT:( so which option should I do? OPTION 1: CARRY ON, GET FITTER, USE MY TREADMILL ALL THE TIME SO IM THE FASTEST RUNNER IN MY TEAM AND BE MORE MYSELF TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS IN MY TEAM? :) or should I pick OPTION 2: QUIT AND FIND ANOTHER SPORT AND ABANDON MY FAVORITE HOBBY? I want to prove my dad wrong, that I am NOT THE ******* WORST PLAYER? HELP?:) thankssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment